Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Do

I mentioned I am a student in my last post. Let me talk a little bit about that. I attend a university here in Seattle and I study two things. The first is physiology. The chemistry, biology and wonderfulness about the way creatures work. I also study teaching. The chemistry, biology and wonderfulness about the way high school students work:).
Teaching is in my bones. I've been obsessed this week with blogs teachers write. I cannot wait for the day I can post about my high school classes. For now, I'm going to have to settle for the students I work with as a Teaching Assistant.
As this year closes I look around the Bio Lab and see my baby freshman have turned into sophomores, practically overnight. This is why I love everything about what I do, this transformation and growth that occurs when you watch people grow up.

Crazy, huh?

Love,


Katy

P.S. I am nannying for the summer, so that's cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment