Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Well. I am obviously new to this whole blog thing, but I have loved reading these particular posts so I decided to link up today!

1. Fourth of July in Seattle was sooo cool. I will post about that soon. One of my favorite people took some amazing photos I can't wait to share!

2. I moved into my new house officially!

3. My family got a new kitty. We share a name. It's a little awkward. But she's cute:)


4. I went to Bath and Body works and spent a gift card I have had for years. It was satisfying.


5. The sun has been out in Seattle since I got here on Wednesday. Nothing beats that!

I hope your weekend is wonderful and I may or may not have a dating story to share on
Monday:) <--- That's what we call a teaser:)

Love,


Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment