Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday's

Sunday's mean church. Getting to hang out with two year olds. Napping. And catching up with friends. I love Sunday's. During the school year I try really hard to make Sunday my sabbath day, no school, no stress (click here for an example!), just hanging out with the people I love. The week has a tendency of catching up with me on Sunday and forcing me to slow down and do the things I truly enjoy. Like saying how much I love my life to a friend and then spending the next few hours deciphering how best to deal with the hard stuff. So, enjoy the day as a Sabbath. Take a break, smell the coffee. All that good stuff.

Love,
Katy

P.S. I also love Sunday's for the cheesy afternoon movies that usually involve alien bugs taking over high school students. Just thought I would share this little tidbit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment